[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Oct 21 20:34:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 08:04:36PM +0000, Jason Dusek wrote:
>   We aren't discussing any specific people or approaches to them
>   in this thread. Why not? Perhaps we don't want to name names
>   in email.

I haven't named names because I don't know the names of most of the
people I've seen sleeping at NB.  I guess I'll start taking phonecam
photos of them or something.  Of course, one random person with the
covers pulled up over their head looks pretty much like another...

>   Not too long ago, one of our long-term guests put NB up on
>   couchsurfing.org and this German woman found herself sleeping
>   on the couch in the Alan Turing Memorial Classroom for a
>   couple of days.

Wow, epic.  We have "long term guests"?  And we're posted on
couchsurfing?  All news to me.

-andy