[Noisebridge-discuss] The Pirate Book

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Sat Oct 23 17:44:07 UTC 2010

Also check out project gutenberg.

Usenet works; you typically have to pay to get access nowadays;
giganews.com is quite popular and has excellent retention.  I forget
the names of the ebook groups.

btjunkie.org is a good bittorrent search engine.

Note that some ISPs take aggressive action against bittorrent, and
that it equates in many minds to "copyright violation", facts
notwithstanding.  Customers of e.g. Comcast may find their connections
mysteriously throttled.

http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.