[Noisebridge-discuss] where to put link on hackercenter build up (Mexico) at Noisebridge wiki?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Oct 27 21:25:43 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 01:51:10PM -0700, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> Hi to All!
> I would like to do a posting on the Noisebridge web-page about the
> hacker center build up in Mexico, Chiapas. I wonder what would be a
> good spot to put the link at? We are working on it generally on
> Tuesday between 2-5 pm so I may also do it as a reoccurring event or
> both.

Definitely make a project page about it; link to it from wherever.  I'd
recommend having one page Hackcenter_Mexico that starts with a summary
section (one or two paragraphs describing the plan) and then a current
status section (that people keep up to date as the project progresses).

Links to information -- what town, what supplies are needed, what
projects you plan -- would be really good too.

Have you considered calling it Noisebridge Del Sur or something along
those lines?  That might be a good idea or a bad idea, and I'm (of
course) not "giving permission" to do so, since I don't have the "power"
to give that permission nor do you "need permission" to do it.

-andy