[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:52:38 UTC 2010

So, can we reinforce with him that he's not welcome and maybe serve him up
an ultimatum? Something like, "hey, you know you aren't welcome here -
you've been told before. Its not a crash pad, or a place that things can be
taken from. So, please take off. If you can't stop coming back, we'll have
no choice but to call the cops".

I kinda think the sign on a door is a little freaky...mostly because we're
supposed to be a place about welcoming anyone. So, if a new person comes by
the space and sees a big sign that says "this person isn't welcome", I think
it kind of gives off a weird, passive aggressive vibe.

Anyhow - just my $0.02 -
Sean