[Noisebridge-discuss] Bedbug eradication: who's in?

Neil Kandalgaonkar neilk at brevity.org
Sat Oct 30 19:10:13 UTC 2010

I'm confused why everyone is for this without first establishing that
Noisebridge even has a bedbug problem. Maybe I missed the appropriate
thread, but the only ones I saw were *speculating* that there might be
bedbugs as a consequence of people sleeping there.

Christie -- are you thinking that it's easier to do a sort of preventive
eradication measure? It's not. Eradicating bedbugs from a location is a
monumental task. It's better to establish that there is a problem first.

   http://bedbugger.com/faqs/
   http://www.bedbugregistry.com/resources/

That said, steam-cleaning things can't hurt. Getting bedbug-proof
slipcovers for furniture might also be a reasonable idea, although there
are so many other places in Noisebridge for bedbugs to hide I'm not sure
that would really help.

> (And incidentally kill any related drama on the list, although that's
> never a guarantee.)

The world awaits a method for the eradication for internet drama.

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar (|  <neilk at brevity.org>