[Noisebridge-discuss] Bedbug eradication: who's in?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 21:45:44 UTC 2010

No, I am not expecting this to be preventative in any way.  However, as a
cautionary measure, I don't see it doing any harm.  It's not your time
that's "wasted" so why do you even care?  Seriously.  Discouraging people
from doing things is, well, discouraging, especially if it doesn't really
cost anyone anything except a little time.  People stop wanting to do stuff
for Noisebridge if you shut them down like that.

One of the benefits of using a steamer on furniture is that it... CLEANS the
furniture too.  I think this is definitely something that Noisebridge could
use regardless of the state of bedbuggedness.  Personally, I haven't spent
enough time at the space in the last 6 months to care whether there's a
bedbug problem or not, but based on recent mailing list discussions, it
strikes me as a distinctly excellent idea to not only non-prophylactically
kill any possible insectoid residents of the space, but also alleviate some
of the... vapor trail from some of the more bipedal residents.

Christie
_______
But wait... there's no FCC on the moon!