[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

Jesse welz welzart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 20:59:33 UTC 2010

By the way, Mr. Dalajlama is quite a monkey boy. I watched him climb
down the fire escape - onto the face of the building - and down the
front gate where he dumpstered some rotten fruit from the grocery
dumpster out front. Watching how easily he accomplished this task I'm
sure it wouldn't be a problem to scale back up into NB. In fact, I
could climb up the front of NB if I wished because I'm quite the
monkey girl, but I have a key and don't need a place to squat and
squander.

The only reason I'm bringing this up is because security measures
would work great for newly discovered sqatters or to prevent new
squatters but ones that have already infiltrated our community would
probably have to be dealt with directly, like mister Lama. All in all
he's actually a pretty nice guy, he's just a crusty kid and they can't
help but be disrespectful and leachy. I was wondering how long it
would be before the crusties discovered our wonderful resource because
that's how they see NB. As a resource to be tapped. I've actually seen
crusty punks come into noisebridge with bright eyes and interrogative
questions about where all this stuff comes from. It's pretty typical
of this sub-culture.

Regardless of the Lama, security measures to prevent more of this from
happening would probably be ideal.

Jesse Welz