[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sat Oct 30 21:39:44 UTC 2010

NYCR does do a review process on all potential members.  It hasn't prevented
them from having to eject visitors in the past.

I don't think paying members are your issue here.  Free loading skells are.
And to be certain the smell of crack rock wafts in the evening air around
noisebridge.  What is required is a minimum barrier to entry.  In short, a
lock that opens only for hackers.

-Matt