[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 22:40:46 UTC 2010

Salvador Dali Lama will get in to NB if he wants to -- with or without a key or card system.  Some people are very resourceful.

Using this as an opportunity to talk about security is totally fine.

For the situation at hand:  though it's not easy, if Salvador Dali Lama (or anyone) is being so unexcellent that you feel he is a serious problem, then please tell him.  If enough individuals tell Salvador Dali Lama that they don't want him around Noisebridge, he will very likely soon be on his way.  It takes quite the sociopath to want to continue to be around a place where they are not wanted.  Salvador Dali Lama might be a leech, and very annoying to some, but I don't sense that he the sort who likes people to not like him.  I'll certainly talk to him if I see him again, and add my voice to the others who will let him know he isn't welcome at NB because of behaviors people have experienced from him.

Mitch.