[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

Carl Sue theabcasian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 02:31:09 UTC 2010

My vote for a passive security system is to discourage Dalvador Dali Lama
v.2 from emptying the place and taking it to the pawn shop across the street
for crack money at 3:30 AM when they notice nobody is there to stop them. My
concern is that our unwanteds problem has only really been increasing never
decreasing and the infractions have been getting slowly worse. I personally
will welcome a slightly elevated screening process and better Locks as an
alternative to not having anything. I donĀ¹t see how having a more active
lock system, and maybe putting a webcam at the buzzer for seeing who is at
the door is creating rules. The way I see it is noisebridge encourages
maturity and a mature crowd and some people will just not have the maturity
to respect the space call me an elitist but some people do not have that
maturity and any efforts to keep them out shouldn't be looked at as hurting
our image only enhancing it for the good of getting projects done.

Carl Sue
Carl at carlsue.com

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate"?
-Steve Jobs