[Noisebridge-discuss] hardware donation - any interest?

Christine Wong cdubby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:29:41 UTC 2010

Hello Noisebridge-

My company is doing some end of season cleaning and we have a bunch of stuff
to eCycle.  I was wondering if noisebridge would be interested in any of the
following:

Dual 2 ghz G5s with 2 GB RAM and 160GB HD machines
older LCD flat panels ranging from 17inches to 20 inches
Dell Dimension 5150 2Ghz with 2GB of RAM - I think i have 4 of these
HP laserjet 2820
SUN enterprise 250
dell server rails
Hard drives galore

Let me know if there is any interest.  I cannot deliver but I am located
across the street from the ballpark in SOMA for pickup.

Christine