[Noisebridge-discuss] hardware donation - any interest?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Sep 9 01:07:18 UTC 2010

Did you already get responses to this?  If you want, I can pick-up, and drop
off at Noisebridge. If there is anything that Noisebridge doesn't want, I
will either use myself or find another home for.

Cheers,

Glen

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Christine Wong <cdubby at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Noisebridge-
>
> My company is doing some end of season cleaning and we have a bunch of
> stuff to eCycle.  I was wondering if noisebridge would be interested in any
> of the following:
>
> Dual 2 ghz G5s with 2 GB RAM and 160GB HD machines
> older LCD flat panels ranging from 17inches to 20 inches
> Dell Dimension 5150 2Ghz with 2GB of RAM - I think i have 4 of these
> HP laserjet 2820
> SUN enterprise 250
> dell server rails
> Hard drives galore
>
> Let me know if there is any interest.  I cannot deliver but I am located
> across the street from the ballpark in SOMA for pickup.
>

> Christine

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe