[Noisebridge-discuss] should we have another arduino workshop, next week?

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Sat Sep 11 20:12:51 UTC 2010

"is everyone full of arduino?"

as a use case:
i loved using the class to kick-start me to working on a particular
project, and stopped coming when i felt like my project was distracting
me from paying attention to the teacher.  i am now finishing that
project and have been answering questions through one-on-one work
sessions.  once i have moved on from that, i would be eager to go back
into a classroom environment and learn enough to be dangerous again.

i know there is (was) an unofficial arduino workday that got sort of
rolled up into circuit hacking monday... have you thought about
alternating classroom learning sessions with work sessions where you are
available to help people through some hands-on learning?  i have gotten
tons of help from anyone who was standing nearby when i had a question,
but it would be nice to have a specific person who was experienced and
available at a specific time, for project-based learning.