[Noisebridge-discuss] why does the arduino workshop keep vanishing from the events page?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sat Sep 11 20:38:13 UTC 2010

I don't see anything under recurring events in the wiki history, only
specific past events.  Those get edited out when the date has passed, which
it appears is being done by people as they twiddle subsequent events.
--
/jbm

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> i noticed a couple of weeks ago that the arduino workshop was missing,
> and i thought perhaps i had just forgotten to list it, so i added it.
> but just now i went to change it and lo, it's not listed.
>
> anyone know what's up?

Josh Myer 650.248.3796
 josh at joshisanerd.com