[Noisebridge-discuss] Unwelcome person at noisebridge

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Mon Sep 20 04:45:01 UTC 2010

As we were leaving 2169 tonight, a man was coming into the space who
was obviously unwelcome. Several members asked me to escort him out of
the space, and when I tried he got very hostile, loud, and disruptive.
Some members were obviously afraid of this man, and he was behaving in
an agressive manner while following them around the space very
closely. When he failed to leave after several requests, we called the
police. The police eventually arrived, exclaiming 'NOT YOU AGAIN!',
and quickly escorted him away.

He is 5'9, approximately 160lbs, Caucasian, balding white hair trimmed
very short, in his early to mid 50's, wearing an olive drab jacket, a
yellow tie-died dress, brown cut off pants, flip flops, and a pastel
blue baseball cap with a pink flower on it. If anybody got a picture
it'd be helpful.

 He is the person Shannon had to remove the other morning. Is he the
person who showed up this morning without pants?

(p.s. Rubin, I fully expect you to carry out your threat to 'punch the
next person who calls the police to noisebridge.' It was me.)

--
Hephaestus