[Noisebridge-discuss] Unwelcome person at noisebridge

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 05:29:42 UTC 2010

We kicked someone by a similar description out of Noisebridge Saturday
afternoon.  He was climbing on desks, rooting through boxes, ranting at no
one in particular and generally making a nuisance of himself.  He was
clearly beyond the level of imbalance we typically see at the space and
seemed to be a danger to himself and others.  He was wearing a hospital gown
and a skirt around his waist, neither of which hid much.  I gather his name
is Robert (Bobby) Owens.  Others said they have seen him at the space
before, though he seemed more subdued and sane on prior occasions.

--Fletch