[Noisebridge-discuss] Reading Party tomorrow!

Alex Handy alexhandy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:35:21 UTC 2010

In honor of Scott's leaving us, we are throwing a reading party. The idea is to encourage Noisebridgers to hang around the space, reading books or kindles or manuals or whatever.

If you want to help out in some way, bring food for Scott. His blood is 75% Diet Pepsi, so to keep him alive, we'll want plenty of that, too.

Come read a while and feed the Scott. He deserves our praise, and he's leaving on October 2! Forever!