[Noisebridge-discuss] Reading Party tomorrow!

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Fri Sep 24 21:59:21 UTC 2010

On 09/24/2010 02:35 PM, Alex Handy wrote:
> In honor of Scott's leaving us, we are throwing a reading party. The idea is to encourage Noisebridgers to hang around the space, reading books or kindles or manuals or whatever.
>
> If you want to help out in some way, bring food for Scott. His blood is 75% Diet Pepsi, so to keep him alive, we'll want plenty of that, too.
>
> Come read a while and feed the Scott. He deserves our praise, and he's leaving on October 2! Forever!

When is this? You just said "tomorrow", but the wiki says Saturday
September 25 0:00 - which in this timezone is nine hours from now.
Midnight seems like a funny time for a 24h party to start and end.

~leif

PS. Scott, I hope that the "forever" claim above is just Mr. Handy
exercising his journalistic hyperbole license again.