[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking volunteers for 24hr Comic Book Day at Noisebridge

doctor popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:23:54 UTC 2010

Howdy all,
This Saturday is 24hr Comic Book Day. This year we have three seperate
24hcbd locations in the Bay Area: Mission Comics, Comic Relief, and
Noisebridge. https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/24hrcomic

Since I'll be working with the Mission Comics location, I was hoping I could
find a couple of volunteers to help out with our artists at Noisebridge.
Specifically, I'd love to have one or two folks on hand Saturday morning
from 10am-11am to help greet artists and introduce them to the space. Most
of these artists will have never been to NB before, so it'd be nice to just
show 'em where they'll be sitting (at the tables near the kitchen) and
answer any questions they may have. We'll only have 10 artists at the
Noisebridge location, so it shouldn't be too difficult to work with them.

If anyone is interested in helping at any time from 10am on Saturday to 11am
on Sunday, please let me know or sign up on the wiki.  I'm also organizing a
24hcbd meet up Tuesday night at Doc's Clock from 8-9:30. Afterward, I'll
bring a small group of artists over to Noisebridge and show them around.

--
-Doctor Popular
Yo-Yo Genius/Craft Mogul