[Noisebridge-discuss] Updated Freelancing / Work At Home List, Now "WAH / Freelance / CrowdSourcing / Knowledge Markets"

Thomas Stowe stowe.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:15:16 UTC 2010

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1lQ4BFffuJeFIyt_D8tpjE4pR_qVxwMyvWe5cM67iZY8

If anyone has any advice on entries; missing sites, info, dead sites,
categories and resources that I can harvest plus any other suggestions, I'd
appreciate it if you'd e-mail them to me.

So far with fifty hours spent working at some of these sites per week I'm
pretty sure people with the determination and a grasp of time management it
takes to work from home and each sites' site-specific skills (coding,
english article writing, web design, etc) that if a person meets those
requirements they could make some extra cash and eventually beat a minimum
wage job with this list and do it from the luxury of their own home
workstation.

Thomas

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information, or any part thereof, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all
attachments.