[Noisebridge-discuss] Dorf Addicts Anonymous tomorrow

Alex Handy alexhandy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 03:45:04 UTC 2010

In light of the ridiculous amount of spam the dwarf fortress players have inflicted upon the IRC channel, we're bringing our addiction out into the open. Tomorrow night, at 6:30 at Noisebridge, the first meeting of the Dwarf Addicts Anonymous will take place at 6:30 PM.

If you have any interest in becoming hopelessly addicted to an insanely deep and ludicrously complex ASCII videogame, stop on by and we'll help you open a vein. Of ore.