[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [NaNoWriMo HQ] Help wanted: magical packing elves!

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:59:58 UTC 2010

TL;DR
Ever wanted to write a novel (if you haven't already)?
NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, which is an
insanely ambitious project to get people all over the world to write a
50k word novel in the month of November.  Everyone who completes their
novel before November ends, wins.  lettersandlight.org is a 501c3
nonprofit that runs this literary marathon machine, and they are
looking for volunteers in the SF bay area to help them out on the 5th
and the 7th of October next week.

-R. Miloh Alexander

Check out the following forwarded email if you are interested in
helping them out next week: