[Noisebridge-discuss] Hot off the IEEE press

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:15:53 UTC 2010

Crosstalk on copper is not something to be easily dismissed.  Those
who study electromagnetics understand that the higher the frequency,
the shorter the trace before you have a really good antenna.  By using
light for your signalling, you can manage a much higher clock speed on
your boards, realistically and potentially significantly increasing
the speed you're able to run.

Christie
_______
"Would you rather be a lion in captivity and live 24 years, or in the
wild and live 10-14 years? Answer the question every morning then look
at your condition." -- Nassim N Taleb