[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge's birthday!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Sep 14 05:44:05 UTC 2010

I think this is an awesome idea and I encourage you to do it.  As noted,
it can't really be an all-Noisebridge event such that only participants
can enter the space, but, as also noted, this can be worked around.

Do you have any more information on previous events of the kind, perhaps
the London one you mention?  I'd love to read more.

Rachel M