[Noisebridge-discuss] "How to talk to cops" workshop online

Thomas Stowe stowe.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:17:28 UTC 2010

So, I told Andy that I'd rip it so it can be thrown up, but let's just use
Ustream's direct link to the FLV. It's 109 MB:

http://ustream.vo.llnwd.net/pd6/0/1/9/9602/9602519/1_842300_9602519.flv

If you want to learn how to do these nifty url sniffing things, use
Windows-based URL snooper (sorry, you can probably do this packet sniffing
with a little more troble in other OSs). Here's the link for that too:

http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/urlsnooper/index.html

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information, or any part thereof, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all
attachments.