[Noisebridge-discuss] EVENT - Renegade Lights - Monome Community Tour - 02010 09 19

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Fri Sep 17 19:27:51 UTC 2010

Renegade Lights is this Sunday, with several Noisebridge denizens involved.  It's going to be a good time.

Here's the updated performance schedule for the event:

15:00 - 16:00 Schplingidy
16:00 - 17:00 Dolza
17:00 - 18:00 Raja The Resident Alien
18:00 - 19:00 Ellul
19:00 - 20:00 Visinin
20:00 - 21:00 Wolf Interval
21:00 - 22:00 Nonagon
22:00 - 23:00 Edison

Visualists Mediapathic and Mattbot will be throwing light from 5:00 to 9:00, with CSTNG-SHDWS taking over optics from 9:00 to 11:00.

Vlad