[Noisebridge-discuss] Safety

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Sep 20 20:51:09 UTC 2010

Well when compared to percent error on most biometrics used today it's
definitely acceptably unique.  But that's more of an enditement of biometric
technology in general.

It is fascinating to me for sure.  What I have been tempted to try to build
is an automated fecal sample / analysis toilet.  Would be great for health
checkups.  Walk in and hand your doctor last three months of stool metrics.
Or setup alerts.

it would be a concievably great asset.