[Noisebridge-discuss] Safety

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Sep 20 20:38:19 UTC 2010

> Actually bowels bacteria are usually fairly unique.
>
> It would be a pretty acceptable metric by which to authenticate someone.

There's a whole bunch of meta-genomic work that is going on in this field.
It's fascinating. I can share what I know about the bioinformatics of doing
such a thing if you're interested.

We cannot, unfortunately, yet say that it's a pretty acceptable metric by
which to authenticate someone. Or, at least, I haven't seen that yet. If
there is a paper on such a thing, it would be *real* interesting to read.

I know.. I know.. you were joking. But, there is a whole area that this is
really *really* being researched and interesting...  (And, not just samples
from the gut -- ocean floor, etc. too).

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe