[Noisebridge-discuss] Android rooting resources?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Tue Sep 21 13:48:19 UTC 2010

rooting the g1 htc dream is pretty trivial...

just install an old firmware.

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Dream:Rooting

I have two currently running the android 2.1 variant of of cyanogenmod
and it frankly is exceptional. once you've got apps installing on the SD
it feels like a new phone.