[Noisebridge-discuss] Android rooting resources?

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Tue Sep 21 20:48:41 UTC 2010

Some unofficial android links I did while "analyzing" android:

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/android.html

Nothing specific to any model of phone though, but a lot of stuff you
won't find through official channels.

I added it to the Android wiki page once or twice and people
identified only by IP address kept removing it silently, so... I gave
up.

Note the rsync and dropbear binary... rsync your music/etc to your
phone over SSH over WiFi... hotness.  Also see the debian distro.

I'm going to be rooting a HTC Captivate when it comes out, so...
am interested in de-suckification too.