[Noisebridge-discuss] Android rooting resources?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:01:22 UTC 2010

Thanks for the links, Travis.  I'm also thinking of getting an Android.  I've been holding off, waiting for a phone to come out that people swear at less than once per day (in my experience of being around people using smart phones, this hasn't happened yet).  People say the HTV Incredible is really nice, but it won't work outside the US, being CDMA for Verizon, and I travel a lot.  If the Captivate becomes a phone that has fewer than one swears per day, I'll take the plunge from my plain mobile phone (that is just a phone).

Mitch.