[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB, noone to my knowledge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 20:43:48 UTC 2010

I do not know about anyone who would be sleeping recently at Noisebridge on day
to day bases. I actually do not know why this came up on the first place. Anyone
who spend few nights at Noisebridge (as I sometimes do) knows, that it is not
worth of it. For the last three months since I came back, we were able to keep
it at bay at least to my knowledge, my crashes included.

Crashing should be fine, long time sleeping not.

Sincerely,

Frantisek