[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB, noone to my knowledge

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 21:11:18 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I think it's important that we keep the following in mind: one of the ideas
behind our unwritten "policy" is to allow everyone to be included and have
resources when they need it, but also to prevent people from taking
advantage of generosity. In the past, we've had a couple issues with people
overstaying, but it's normally been less their presence, and more their
interactions.

If someone is working on a project and needs to crash at NB from time to
time, I think we should welcome them with open arms. However, if other
members of the community feel that they are being imposed upon unfairly,
then we should have a discussion with them on how to mediate the issue. It's
quite important to keep the one rule we have in mind, and teach others how
to be excellent as well.

aestetix