[Noisebridge-discuss] please add Oct 8 event to gCal?

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Mon Sep 27 19:34:23 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:03:24PM -0700, Jesse Zbikowski wrote:
> Looks interesting. Would it be fair to say that mod_wsgi is a replacement
> for CGI and mod_python, and has nothing to do with the "web services" world
> (WSDL, etc)?

Here's the info I've collected on Pythonic web authoring and programming:

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/python_web_authoring_programming.html

The stuff on WSGI - which is fundamental to all Pythonic frameworks -
is at the top of this page:

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/python_web_frameworks.html

TL;DR: WSGI is the new CGI, and not related to that WSDL/XML stuff.

BTW, I'm moving to writing all my web pages in LWMLs.