[Noisebridge-discuss] please add Oct 8 event to gCal?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:45:27 UTC 2010

The official, evolved mechanism for being added to the google cal is
to post to discuss and someone will add you. Everyone added has the
ability to add other administrators. I've just invited everyone who
participated in this thread. Jim, I've invited you previously via a
different email address.

See also: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event

-Kelly