[Noisebridge-discuss] Anti-piracy / anti-Pirate Bay law currently in Congress

Thomas Stowe stowe.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:10:04 UTC 2010

You're right, it's so much easier to read poorly formatted reply letters
that pretty much bash but outright insult people than letters that aren't
indented and paragraphed. I didn't reply at all to start a personal attack,
but defending my position on several points apparently means that I'm
"trolling" whenever a new reply comes in and I respond to it. I was pretty
amazed at how annoyed I became from being called a prick and an asshole but
since you're pretty much willing to do that, I can easily say that I don't
need to involve myself with people I thought at one point might be as cool
as individuals as they seem as a group. From what I've gathered from a few
of you, you not only type random crap about anal probes and any other
fixated socially stunted joke that comes to mind. The sad thing is, I've met
teenagers that have better etiquette than you. It constantly amazes me how
it's so very easy to take the illusionary moral high ground when someone
constantly gives a counter-statement to every argument that is made and you
try to make them look bad while calling them names and pretty much showing
what your true intention was in the first place. That's great. I'll pretty
much leave the NB from this point on because I don't want to deal with
children like you who need to wipe your friends' asses to have any
meaningful communication and the emotional content and "pecking order" is
more important than the content of a multiple person dialog. I imagine that
you'll be making some shit or fart jokes here in a few days or thinking
about beating someone up while watching wrestling or enjoying a stupidly
violent film as you down a six pack of beer or smoke a quarter ounce of weed
alone at home. Gee, I'm sorry I didn't reply about my sig so you could make
fun of my response in the mailing list and I heartily apologize for trying
to contribute anything at all. I'm especially sorry that I wouldn't stop to
format my writing while I was working and that my opinions differed from
yours which garnered you the right to call me an asshole and a prick. You're
like the educated versions of elitist cliques in school that end up being
nothing at the end of life. What I know is that in the future if I have the
opportunity to give feedback on you, I will. You're going to keep yourself
from excelling in life and if you didn't get the reference I pretty much
just compared your behavior to that of the stereotypical white trash.

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information, or any part thereof, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all
attachments.