[Noisebridge-discuss] Anti-piracy / anti-Pirate Bay law currently in Congress

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Sep 28 13:28:21 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Thomas Stowe <stowe.thomas at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I don't really care about line breaks. I don't plan on re-reading this
> and my hands hurt from arthritis, so... yeah.

Um, d00d? We're not asking you to write sanely because you're likely
to re-read it. None of us re-read what we send except maybe briefly to
make sure it was what we meant to. Hitting enter isn't more painful
than hitting any other key, and clearly you're fine with typing a lot,
so your arthritis claim is bullshit.

The point is that it makes it difficult for *others* to read what you
write. Not doing so implicitly means you don't give a shit if others
have to spend extra effort reading you. Which in turn means you're
being a flaming asshole.

Which is consistent with your sig, your tendency to have long on-topic
emails off-list, and your excessive certainty about things you don't
seem to actually know enough about.

To me, that in sum means you're either deliberately a troll, or you've
not yet encountered enough reason to change your ways. So I'm going to
be ignoring anything you write for now on, as well everyone else who
doesn't just enjoy troll-baiting, at least until you knock it off and
start acting in a non-asshole manner.

I encourage you to do so, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :-P

Cheers,
- Sai

TL;DR for the rest of y'all: YHBT. DFTT. HAND.