[Noisebridge-discuss] Game night!

Chris Bolton chriskun at saikonet.org
Fri Apr 1 02:57:52 UTC 2011

Hey guys! (again :P.) So I was just wondering if anyone was interested in
restarting game night. The idea is pretty open, at the moment.. I actually
have a fair amount of board games I could donate to the space if there was
enough interest (caylus, game of thrones, age of steam, apples to apples,
just to name a few...) Someone at the weekly meeting last tuesday also
expressed interest in super smash? I'd be down for that anytime :D. I was
thinking of friday but thursdays also seem to be a good day. Maybe we could
have one day be more video-game oriented and the other be more board-gamey.
Thoughts?