[Noisebridge-discuss] rolly office chair race

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Apr 8 19:20:31 UTC 2011

i snagged 9 rolly office chairs from PariSoma's junk heap, they all seem
to work pretty well.  At least, better than a bunch of chairs i can
think of that i've sat on lately at noisebridge.

They are at my studio near tenth and mission.  Rachel pointed out to me
that the most fun way to get them over there would be vehicle-less.

I challenge you to a race!  Someone will ride alongside on a bike and
keep you from getting runover!  what could go wrong??  who's in?

this sunday? next sunday?

R.