[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest in a Blender / Computer Graphics class?

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Sat Apr 9 18:54:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've been missing the opportunity to teach lately (forcing knowledge
on coworkers only gets you so far)... I'm also a noisebridge newbie,
and I thought teaching a class at noisebridge might be a good way to
get a bit more involved.

Would anyone be interested in a Blender (open source 3D software,
http://blender.org) or more generally a computer graphics class? I can
teach either the "how to use 3D software" or the "how to write 3D
software side" (or both), depending on interest.

There are other things I'd enjoy opining about, but it seems like the
programming class spectrum is already pretty well covered. However, if
someone is dying to learn how assemblers or compilers work, I can
teach that too. :)

 - Daniel