[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest in a Blender / Computer Graphics class?

Timmy Shih Jun Yee yu.shijun at masterofpi.org
Sat Apr 9 21:04:09 UTC 2011

On 04/09/2011 11:54 AM, Daniel Dunbar wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in a Blender (open source 3D software,
> http://blender.org) or more generally a computer graphics class? I can
> teach either the "how to use 3D software" or the "how to write 3D
> software side" (or both), depending on interest.

I'm interested in a Blender / computer graphics class. I've taken a computer
graphics class back in my college years, but my skills in that field is rusty
now. I was also looking into learning Blender until I got busy recently.

> There are other things I'd enjoy opining about, but it seems like the
> programming class spectrum is already pretty well covered. However, if
> someone is dying to learn how assemblers or compilers work, I can
> teach that too. :)

A class like that would be cool too. :)

What times are you thinking of teaching any of these classes? For me, weekends
and nights are best since I have a regular 9 to 5 job.

--Timmy