[Noisebridge-discuss] Things to Donate

Steve Clement steve at localhost.lu
Thu Apr 14 22:46:10 UTC 2011

Dear all,

During my stay in the US quite some things have piled up that are still
useful and I want to give to Noisebridge.

I suppose some people will be around this evening.

Everything still works BUT the Apple BLuetooth keyboard. That needs some
special care to work again.

- I have a Mechanical US Keyboard in the lot.
- Diner Pager (don-t ask but it still works)
- Misc. Ethernet Cable (cat 5e)
- Misc. USB Cables
- EXcellent 7meter power cord (heavy duty stuff)
- D-Link router (8 port wireless)
- USB Headphones
- DVI/VGA/HDMI cables
- Some Audio cables

That's more or less it.

I will pop by tonite so we can go through it. Is anyone in particular in
charge of this?

Cheers,

Steve