[Noisebridge-discuss] rolly office chair race is on! this sunday

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Apr 15 03:27:01 UTC 2011

Ridiculous parade/race/game of tag/whatever. doesn't that sound fun?
COME! you don't have to race, you can bike alongside and heckle. that's
encouraged, actually.  It'll help us keep from getting hit by cars.

7pm
Sunday April 17th
RSVP for address (yes i check my email a lot)
10th & mission

Silly hats or costumes if you like. Some silly hats may be available
on-site.

Don't forget that this is for a good cause - to get 9 (er, 10! i posted
on facebook and someone offered to come and bring a chair to donate.
whoops!) rolling office chairs from my studio in Soma to Noisebridge,
where butts will go in them.