[Noisebridge-discuss] Schematics

Chris Bolton chriskun at saikonet.org
Fri Apr 15 06:47:59 UTC 2011

Just sending out a final message before our (hopefully) first meet this
saturday around 2pm in Church. We have a wiki
page<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Schematics> and
most of it is explained on there. Please let anyone you know who's new to
programming, looking to get into it, or just looking for some folks to
develop with, because that's exactly what this meetup is looking to provide;
an introduction to scheme as well as programming in general alongside a
structured development team. Everything is more fun with others ^_^. Also
besides Jay and I, I think we only have one other person confirmed, so..
yeah, we're recruiting! :P