[Noisebridge-discuss] Schematics

Chris Bolton chriskun at saikonet.org
Sun Apr 17 02:46:42 UTC 2011

Schematics <https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Schematics> had our first
successful meeting! =]. A big thanks for those who came. For those who
didn't, we just introduced ourselves and defined some group goals, and
proceded to go over some of the basics of scheme. We also discussed some
possibilities for practical applications for us to work on, and what our
general workflow from week to week might look like.

Don't think because you missed the first meeting you can't participate! Over
the course of the next week I will be deciding on and implementing an
initial format to document everything we went over and make it easily
accessible for others online, so if you or anyone you know might be
interested in a group to develop with and explore programming topics with,
be sure to check us out. I'll keep you posted!