[Noisebridge-discuss] Calendar Admin Request

Michael Fitzhugh michael at objectif.org
Tue Apr 19 22:52:37 UTC 2011

May I please have admin access to the Noisebridge calendar? The San
Francisco chapter of TOOOL, The Open Organisation Of Lockpickers, is gearing
up for some exciting new programs in the months ahead and I'm working to
organize meeting space in support of that. We'd love to hold one of our
upcoming meetings at Noisebridge. When the dust settles, we'll send out a
formal announcement. Meanwhile, calendar access would be a great help.

Thanks!

Michael Fitzhugh
<michael at objectif.org>
(510) 288-8371