[Noisebridge-discuss] RDTN on kickstarter to help arm Japan with Geiger tech

Sean Bonner sean at seanbonner.com
Fri Apr 22 04:12:35 UTC 2011

Hey folks!

Thanks for the pass along Geoff!

So two things:

1. We've officially changed the name from RDTN to Safecast, and should be
making that announcement publicly in the next few days.

2. The Google map on the site both sucks and isn't scalable and we know that
for sure. Haiyan from Failed Robot just joined our team to take over the map
and do a data visualization solution that should kick 100 kinds of ass.
That's the plan anyway.

Woot!
-s

--