[Noisebridge-discuss] The Mystery of the Disappearing Donations

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:01:46 UTC 2011

Hey people,

Amanda and I have bottled yet another batch of kombucha for y'all to enjoy -
they're currently sitting on the Tastebridge shelf, awaiting refrigeration
tomorrow.

Am much dismayed to note, however, that the Tastebridge donation jar (the
small screw top one we keep our funds in) currently contains only $9.00 (6
of which were put in tonight, and down from ~$35.00 on Monday night) -
nowhere near enough to replenish our almost depleted stock of tea and sugar
(base ingredients). This basically means that we've got barely enough for
another batch, and won't be able to make any more unless money magically
reappears. I'll immediately take the (painful!) step of putting a locked box
in the fridge for kombucha donations - anyone who feels they should have a
key can ask me for one.

Sorry folks, but this really sucks. Please help me make sure this doesn't
happen again.

/Rikke