[Noisebridge-discuss] The Mystery of the Disappearing Donations

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 08:41:15 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
Please do try to find another alternative than a "closed control  system". I
would really appreciate it, I consider it very important to  keep Tastebridge
open also in this manner. I know it is difficult and  may be sometimes even
frustrating but "open is so good" it is worth of  some extra work and trouble.
I'll try to help to find another solution.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Take it from the point of view that at least someone cares about our  bucket,
and on regular basis. Once his/her balance of donations turns  from - to + we
are the winners. One more sole redeemed.