[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelving

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Wed Apr 27 04:13:04 UTC 2011

Hi Noisebridge,

Miloh has offered to Re-Organize the hack shelf, buying new shelves and
moving it to a different part of the space, well away from member shelves,
so people hunting for parts will not become confused and accidentally
plunder other people's projects and stores.

This is actually kind of a big problem, because the Hack shelves are
overflowing and, in fact, difficult to tell from the member shelves.

He needs to raise some money for this, in order to buy shelves.  I've
pledged $50 towards this project, so we need $250 more.  You are in no way
required to do any work on this project; anybody who care will do the work,
but we're trying to not spend rent money on it.

Thanks for your attention,

--S

--
Shannon Lee